1- All our employees (check in staff , maintenance staff ) are required to show BestVeniceApartments’s badge .
- check-ins will only be made online.
- 15 days before your arrival you will receive our email in which you will be asked to send us the data of each guest (for registration at the offices of the municipality and the Police) and your estimate arrival time in Venice. A credit card will also be required for property damage and payment of the city tax.
- it will not be possible to get into the property before 3pm. On the day of check-in, only after verifying your documents and the payment of the city tax , you will be sent the access codes to the property.
- Personal information will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the existing legislation under the European Parliament's Regulation No. 679/2016
CHECK OUT :
- Check out must be done not later than 10:00 a.m.
- In case the guest does not comply with the check-out time, Pleuwy Italia Ltd. reserves the right to charge an additional charge equal to the price of one night. It also reserves the right (in case we need to clean the apartment to have it ready for the next arrival) to pack all the clothes and personal belongings of each guest and to deposit everything in a prearranged place.
Luggage Storage/personal belongings:
IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE AND PERSONAL ITEMS INSIDE THE ROOM BEFORE AND AFTER WE CHECKING IT.
BestVeniceApartments does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to baggage or items in the custody of guests.
1- Every request for extra laundry services or for an additional bed linen is on request and have a surcharge .
2- For your smaller children we can offer a baby cot complete of sheets and blanket at the cost of 10,00€ . We only need you to require it writing us at the moment in which you’re booking the apartment or at least 2 days before arrival .
3- In respect of the neighborhood we require to all our guests to respect condominium’s times applicable all around Venice : please do not disturb from 9pm to 8am and from 1pm to 4pm . In case those hours are not respected and as a result of complains from the neighborhood or other guests , penalties are up to 500,00€ . Those hours must be respected in all adjacent spaces or of relevance of the apartment (gardens , terraces , balconies , common areas , stairs etc…)
4_ All guests arriving in Venice must be registered at the police and the number of guests must respect the exact capacity of the apartment : in case that the costumer for his/her own initiative hosts friends and /or relatives without giving any communication to the structure the company My Ovatta srl will not be responsible for any penalties charged to the guests .
5_ Being that all around Venice there are specific rules for the disposal of waste , Customers are required to respect those regulations that will be delivered to the customer upon arrival.
6_ Any sanction that BestVeniceApartments should receive for the improper behavior of the Costumer during his/her stay in our apartment will be charged to the Customer .
7_ In case of no show the Customer will be charged the full amount of the reservation .
8_ Within 12 hours from check in , the Customer is required to notify BestVeniceApartments any defects in the equipment supplied , any breakages or damage found in the apartment , any malfunctions installations or appliances and anything that the guest thinks is not appropriate to what he/she booked . Such notice must be sent in a written form to our maintenance assistance (information for this assistance are present in the internal of the documents that the check in assistant will give you during the check in )
9_ Booking our apartment the guest accepts the house’s rules and declares to have note and approved what indicated in above house’s rules