Accademia Charm Apartment n.1
Venice - Apartment
Availability and prices
"It is always assumed that Venice is the ideal city for a honeymoon but not only , it is a big mistake:
To live in Venice, or simply visit it, means to fall in love and in your heart there remains room for anything else. »
In memory of one of the most famous gallery owners and art lovers that our history has given to us, we wanted to dedicate to her this palace to situated in the immediate vicinity of the Museum. Completely renovated inside and out, this building consists of 5 beautiful apartments tastefully furnished and comfortable that will make you spend a pleasant stay in Venice .
Our reception will offer you on request:
- Transfer by private taxi to and from the airport
- Tours and visits
- Luggage storage
- Fruit and Champagne
- Baby sitter service
Apartment 1 Studio apartment located on the ground floor with double bed. The apartment has a bathroom with shower. The added comforts are LCD television 32 inches, free Wi-Fi internet throughout the apartment, air conditioning, hairdryer, toaster.
The apartment is located in the most prized location in Venice, just a short walk (two minutes walk) from the renowned and prestigious Peggy Guggenheim Collection, one of the most important museums in Italy for European and American art of the twentieth century. All around the apartment, you can find exclusive art galleries and shops of all kinds. Five minutes from the Accademia bridge that connects the same named Sestriere to that of San Marco where you can visit the beautiful square and its Basilica as well as you could walk through the narrow tipical venetian streets and the famous calle XXII Marzo well known as the shopping street for numerous designer stores and prestigious jewelers.
2 km to sand beach
1 Double bed
1 Bathroom with shower
Distribution of bedrooms
Bedroom 1 1 Double bed
Mandatory or included services
Air conditioning: Depends on season
Air conditioning Available:
From 15/5 To 30/9
From 15/5 To 30/9
Bed linen: Included
Final Cleaning: Included
Internet Access: Included
Tourist tax: €4.00 person/night
Cot/Crib: €12.20 / night
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Check-in schedule from 15:00 to 0:00 every day
- No smoking
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 7 nights
From 01/04/2021 to 30/04/2021
Map and distances
- 0 m Town centre
- 0 m metro station
- 1 km shops - Conad
- 2 km sand beach - Lido
- 2 km bus station - Piazzale Roma VE
- 2.5 km train station - Santa Lucia VE
- 15 km airport - Aeroporto Marco Polo Tessera VE
- 25 km golf course - Golf Club Villa Condulmer
- 36 km golf course - Cà Della Nave
- 41 km airport - Aeroporto Sant'Angelo Treviso
- 50 km sand beach - Jesolo Lido
- 60 km golf course - Golf Club Jesolo
From the booking date until 16 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
From the booking date until 16 days before check-in 0% of the total rent
From 15 days before, until the check-in 100% of the total rent
No-show 100% of the total rent
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 0:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 10:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Parking space not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.